Thursday, September 25, 2014

Impromptu Dinner


Started off the morning with this green green juice!!


 1    cucumber
 2    stalks of celery
 3    leaves of kale
 1    granny smith apple
 1/4 lemon
 1    inch of ginger




Y'all, this juice was GROSS!!! Phillip and I dreaded it! I think we had too much celery in it :-/ You know how celery has that stench? It was overpowering!!! I'll have to figure out a way to modify and make it better without defeating the purpose of the juice!

Absolutely gross!!! This one was hard to drink!! After work, my mom called and said she's swinging by to show me her new car. She got a BMW X3. It's absolutely beautiful! It's not too big, not too small. She looks so fancy in it :) I can't believe all the technology that can go into cars now. She has no excuse for anything in that car!



Look at my mommie <===
She's so cute with her new BMW!!
Phillip and I were in awe of how nice the car was! We could only say to each other "some day...." I know my dad worked super hard to get that so good for them!










On a completely unrelated note...LOOK AT THIS NASTY MOTH THAT WAS ON MY WINDOW AT WORK!!! ewwwwwwwww sooo gross!! I have never seem such a big 'ol nasty thing!






















So back to being the silly family that we are! Mom and dad came by to show us the car and we had an impromptu dinner. Mom brought over seafood salad. (shrimp and scallop) and Phillip & I made truffle salt salmon and a side of miso-grapefruit bacon brussel sprouts! It was so healthy and delicious! But the best thing is that we got to spend some quality time talking and enjoying a meal. With the wedding being around the corner we really forget/don't have time to be just a family without planning for something or meeting with a objective for the wedding.

Phillip and I can't wait to be married, but I think we are so ready to go back to our life together where we were not planning a wedding! It's the last mile stretch! So, I won't be blogging until probably Monday since I'll be gone with my so very special dear friends in San Antonio!!! I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! Hopefully I'll survive!!

             (\__/) 
  Roo   (='.'=) 
             (")_(")

No comments:

Post a Comment