Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I'm Just SO Hungry!

Good morning! So yesterday (9/23) We kick started our morning with a juice I could drink and actually enjoy!! We went ahead and made it the night before so we can sleep in!! I was FaceTiming with my soon-to-be-Mother-In-Law, Denise, and she was told by her holistic doctor that the nutrients of juicing escape after 24 hours :-/ So, if you're lazy like Phillip and I, not wanting to process juice every time you want to drink it, just make enough for 24 hours!

Ok so the drink we had for breakfast and snack calls for the following:

  1 cucumber
  2 leaves of kale
  2 apples
  3 cups of grapes
  1 inch of ginger


   (Remember that it seems like a lot more in the picture because we make servings of two, so everything is doubled!)




This time we had plentiful of juice!!! I think having grapes in the recipe can really change the amount of fluid. This was just so so yummy! We had it for breakfast, ate steak with my dad's teriyaki marinade and orzo pasta for lunch, and had like two mason glass full of this juice for dinner. Phillip and I lost to the battle of hunger, so we ended up eating the rest of our steak. (It was only like 4oz. of steak each).



So now for the stuff that no one wants to talk about. I'm hesitant to put this out there but currently I weigh 155 lbs. Eeek it's a cray number because I'm so used to being about 110 to max 120... Hopefully this juice cleanse/eating right will help me get to my goal!

Now other than eating healthy and juicing, I am so super excited about this weekend! My BACHLORETTE PARTY is this weekend!! (Why has the English language not accepted the word "bachlorette" yet? It keeps underlining that red squiggly telling me I spelled it wrong or the word does not exist!) My bunch of friends and I are going to have so much fun! SO much for a diet while I'm gone! But that's why it's important to keep up with goodness before and after :) I am so grateful for all the planning that has been done by my crew and I just can't wait until Thursday!

Other than the fun stuff, it's crazy how all these different things need to get done for a wedding! Phillip and I are constantly on the go! We need to make seating assignments, table numbers, finalize music, get with photographer, make programs, and literally think of anything that we've forgotten to do!

And the day goes on....

             (\__/) 
  Roo   (='.'=) 
             (")_(")

No comments:

Post a Comment