Saturday, January 22, 2011

Genuine

So I'm looking at an old friend's engagement pictures and I can't help but smile ear to ear. My friend has always been a pretty girl but in these pictures she is BEAMING!! It really makes me look at how genuine her love is for her fiance :)

Usually, I would feel a little jealous looking at engagement pictures, but this time I felt a different kind of jealousy. It was almost like a jealousy from admiration. It wasn't any kind of envy, it brought hope in my heart. When I looked through all 57 pictures I thought to myself, I too want to find someone that can make me smile like my friend. Her smile was so flawless, so real, so kind, goodness it was beautiful.

Pictures say 1000 words right? All the 1000 words were of HAPPINESS.

I wish it wouldn't be creepy for me to post her pics up because I totally would!! The world should see her pictures because if your pictures don't speak the same language, I have to say it's not LOVE!!

I can't wait until the day my pictures turn out like that! :)

XOXO
Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment