Monday, March 2, 2009

This is Real This is ME :)

So let me introduce you to who I am :) You can call me Roo! I am a 21 year old student that's about to graduate college and go into the real world. It seems to me like everything in my life is somewhat of a comic relief to my friends and people around me.

My friends would describe me as optimistic, positive, fun, crazy, loving, flat out weird, happy, creative, mother-like, a grown up kid, animal lover, boy crazy, talented, loyal, faithful, hopeful, silly, goofy, and sincere.

Some problems/stories Ill be facing right now are:

-I'm graduating in May (2009) and I'm afraid of the real world!
-I have recently been dumped from a three year relationship
-Since I've been out of the "game" of dating for three years, I have no idea what to do!!
-I'm deciding if I want to live with my parents for a little post-grad or if I want to live by myself
-If I do live by myself, I have no idea where!!!
-My friends always have some juicy stories and drama
-I have a 6 month old Border Collie/German Shorthair Pointer dog named Miley. (She's not a "problem" but just something fun to talk about!)
-I'm a Christian but God constantly challenges me

Hope you'll keep checking back to see what I've been up to :)

1 comment:

  1. keep writing :P
    Don't let the lack of followers annoy you - only way to get em is to keep it up i guess... im in tha same boat :P hehehe

    xx Action Wolfe
    http://actionwolfe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete